Landscape Ontario's Covid-19 Task Force presents a free webinar focused on workplace mental health - Broadcast on December 2, 2020.
The Covid-19 pandemic created a great deal of stress and anxiety: from the fear of getting sick or passing the illness onto a vulnerable family member, to economic concerns about how lock downs could impact your business or job. Now, more than ever, employers need to be proactive in supporting the mental wellbeing of their staff members. The LO Covid-19 Task Force welcomed WSPS Workplace Mental Health Specialist Andrew Harkness for a town hall webinar discussion on strategies you can put in place to support your team.
The webinar is hosted by Joe Salemi, Landscape Ontario's Deputy Executive Director.
- Margot Byers, Covid-19 Task Force Member
- Dave Wright, Landscape Ontario President and Covid-19 Task Force Member
- Alan White, Covid-19 Task Force Chair
- Jamie Riddell, Covid-19 Task Force Member
- Andrew Harkness, Workplace Safety and Prevention Services