November 30, 2022
URGENT! Employer Letters of Support needed
Help to secure additional funding for the GROW Program and to expand the New Entrant Worker stream
The GROW program is designed to:
- Attract, recruit and train new workers to the landscape and horticultural trade, so that they are job ready for employers;
- Upskill current workers to provide them with the potential to become supervisors/advance their careers;
- Assist companies who are motivated, to develop more competitive recruitment and retention strategies.
If approved, we will be looking for employer sponsors, guest speakers, work sites to tour, etc. The more employers that engage, the better the program will be for the profession and the participants!
Please follow the steps below to add your company to the list of potential 'Employer Supporters/Participants' no later than Dec. 7, 2022, at 4:00 p.m.
Next steps for employers:
- Download the Letter of Support.
- Copy and paste the content onto your letterhead. Edit accordingly.
- Fill in the company information where there are yellow highlights identified in the document (please remove the highlights).
- Check off the boxes that reflect your firm's level of involvement/support. Feel free to add more.
- Print, sign, and scan the letter.
- Email it directly to Courtney McCann at email@example.com