November 5, 2019
Seeding Our Future PUBLIC OPEN HOUSE AND PRESENTATION
Planning the Future of Royal Botanical Gardens:
Our 25-Year Master Plan
Thursday, November 21, 2019
7:00 to 8:30 p.m.
680 Plains Road West, Burlington
Members of the media are invited for an evening of engaging dialogue as we present the progress of a significant master planning process that will elevate Royal Botanical Gardens to a world-class destination and leader in environmental education while enriching experiences and community engagement.
Together with MT Planners, RBG provides valuable insight on how this crucial plan will affect positive societal change for future generations. Discussion includes:
- Elevating RBG to a world-class botanical garden
- Promoting and offering opportunities for achieving wellness
- How RBG will be leading climate change conversations
- Action on global conservation mandates
- Connecting RBG with your community
- Opportunities for education and stewardship
- Reinforcing our economic sustainability
We look forward to updating you on this exciting initiative!
MT Planners and RBG team available for interviews.
PLEASE RSVP to:
905-527-1158, ext. 223